Onsite eBay and Amazon Training London – Sharing an Experience
One good part of doing a consulting job is that you get an opportunity meet interesting people from various places. I was in London today for an onsite eBay and Amazon training. It was quite productive day for both of us.
The day went smoothly with a bespoke training package created based on prior discussion. This ensured that the business got most of the time involved focussing on individual need. This is a unique opportunity which you don’t get attending conference or webinar.
Along side discussing the future development of the online business strategically I had an opportunity to discuss individual need with key members of online business development team. This was a unique opportunity for the member so to discuss how they are progressing and planning the right move forward. I am very sure the business will do well seeing their enthusiasm. Some our eBay and Amazon stores discussion included –
- Finding issues which created eBay defect rate and putting system in place to lower it in future
- Getting eBay Premium Seller Status
- Creating closed loop customer journey with Promotions
- Improving product visibility on international marketplace
- Exploring new markets in Europe
- Getting optimum level of Amazon FBA so it does not control the business
- Improving product reviews for white label products Amazon
The day ended well with more discussion about developing webpresence for webstore which will be everyone with a plan to action in next few months.
If you are looking to up skill your team or training and consulting please do get in touch to discuss your individual need.